- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-09-2004 8:16 PM
Posted in thread: Feedback on new beer website? on 12-08-2004 at 02:49 AM
That is a fairly reasonable site price wise.One question I have - Does the money spent on
producing such items come out of their merchandising budget or their marketing budget?It amazes
me that someon...
Posted in thread: Shipping beer? on 12-03-2004 at 05:54 PM
Hi NaeKid,You'll probably enjoy this link: also live in Canada and have performed numerous
trades via the mail. My best advice is to go Canada Post, its still not legal but I've used
other shipping c...
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Unsanitized bottle caps
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- 100% Brett L oatmeal stout stalled?
- What are your absolute favorite recipes??
- Show Us Your Label
- RIS in seconday and I want to add oak cubes...
- Do you know how to make a yeast starter? Then why not farm yeast and freeze it?
- Hydrometer question
- May 2013 New England Grain Buy
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone