Last Activity:07-12-2006 1:46 AM
Posted in thread: carbonating aged ale on 07-12-2006 at 06:37 AM
yes i used 1 lb of inverted sugar i got from the pastry chef . i belive it was called
trimoline.amber dme 4lbswheat dme 4lbsbiscut 8 ozspecial-b 8 ozaromatic 8ozcaramunich
8ozhopsmag 1ozcolumbus .5 oz...
Posted in thread: carbonating aged ale on 07-10-2006 at 09:14 PM
thanks man i will keep updating ... by the way the it tasted incredible. something like a dfh
smelled wonderfuland look crystal clear w/ long legs . bythe way what type of yeast do you
Posted in thread: carbonating aged ale on 07-10-2006 at 09:00 PM
i have 5 gallons of strong american pale ale (s.g 1.084/f.g. 1.011)its been dry hopped and in
secondary for 50 weeks !! tasted it today and it tasted fine . want to know how much new yeast
to add, if ...
- Do you have a beard?
- Please help.. Mold!!
- Blood Orange Hefeweizen
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Pretty Sure I Have Mold. What To Do?
- I f*****d up!
- Memorial Day Sale, HBT EXCLUSIVES!!! - Kegconnection.com
- What are you drinking now?
- Growing Yeast from a bottle