Last Activity:02-06-2012 8:32 PM
Posted in thread: LME and DME Variety ? on 01-26-2009 at 02:55 PM
I guess maybe I am an idiot. But all I can find are the various Briess and Muntons and canned
prehopped varieties. NB carries Alexanders Pale Ale Malt. There are also some recipes that call
for Maris ...
Posted in thread: LME and DME Variety ? on 01-26-2009 at 02:06 PM
Okay all.I am trying to move from the kit stage to buying ingredients and following recipes and
have run into a couple problems that I was hoping someone could help me with. I am currently
Posted in thread: Chest and tower question on 10-15-2008 at 01:31 PM
dirty, you are dirty.LOLC
Posted in thread: Chest and tower question on 10-14-2008 at 07:36 PM
how do you deal with the tower on top and opening and closing the lid. Especially if near a
wall you would not be able to open without either moving the unit or removing tab.
Posted in thread: Chest and tower question on 10-14-2008 at 06:48 PM
have been lurking and cant find the answer to a question. I am new to homebrewing but already
want a kegerator. I think the best option for me is a short appliance with a tower on top. A
- What came in the mail for you today?
- What's in your fermenter(s)?
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Need Some Opinions/Feedback on Equipment Upgrade
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced