Last Activity:12-02-2010 11:24 PM
Posted in thread: Happy Christmas on 12-24-2008 at 04:09 PM
Thank God for monty's uber-PC wishes! LOL!Seriously, I am sick of "Happy Holidays". And with
all the "Boo, religion" threads, I must say it was a nice feeling to read Orfy's subject
line.If you can't ...
Posted in thread: Went to my first BBQ competition on 12-24-2008 at 01:44 AM
CW, it wasn't even the BBQ's themselves. It was all the other stuff you need. EZ-up's,
generators, trailers, hell, even all the plastic tubs, trays, etc. You really have to be a
mobile kitchen & some ...
Primary: McRed Irish Tail
Conditioning in bottle: Zip
Finished and drinking: Red Tail clone - back to basics time
Up next: Red's Irish cousin
Then: Who knows
New motto (T'anks, Newguy!)
"for the love of all that is good and holy...NEVER DUMP YOUR BEER!!"
- What are you drinking now?
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- Dual Pressure CO2 Regulator Help
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- nitro recommendations
- Watermelon Wheat
- Leaves being destroyed
- Meat is not a protein source
- Growing Yeast from a bottle
- Joe's Quick Grape Mead
- Sour mashing and a berliner weisse