Last Activity:01-03-2013 3:40 PM
Likes Given: 2
4 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Show us your Kegerator on 11-29-2012 at 03:16 PM
Definitely interested...CheersChrisHere are some pics.
Posted in thread: DIY Beer Line Cleaner on 11-21-2012 at 01:31 AM
What to do with that old keg valve you cut out of your keggle project.......Make it into a beer
line cleaner and never hassle with beer lines
Posted in thread: Show us your Kegerator on 11-20-2012 at 11:43 PM
Thanks. I'm enjoying it a lot. It is 3 steps inside my kitchen which makes it super easy to
grab a beer on the way out. Makes yardwork and working in the garage more fun. 15" overall was
a real challe...
Posted in thread: Show us your Kegerator on 11-20-2012 at 03:45 PM
Here is my latest.....15"
- StrangeBrew Elsinore - Raspberry Pi based brewery controller
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Fan Help needed, Broke USB Adapter.
- Remember when...
- Craft Beer MAW
- quick HERMS controller build question
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Drill for a Barley Crusher
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- Please critique on my very FIRST IPA recipe
- Calling All Metal Fans