Last Activity:11-02-2012 6:50 AM
Posted in thread: Most expensive beer and was it worth it? on 10-27-2010 at 11:56 PM
Paid 85kr, approx $14 for a 500ml bottle of Nogne O Imperial Stout in Oslo recently. Was it
worth it? Incredibly good beer, best I have tasted in Norway but I didn't buy a second one.
Posted in thread: Hello from Dublin on 07-13-2010 at 08:47 PM
Finally decided to register here after lurking for ages. My name is Brian and I am a homebrewer
from Dublin, Ireland. I have been doing kits for years and in the past year moved on to extract
- lets see your full Fermenters
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- 50 Amp Questions
- Taprite CO2 regulator
- paint strainer bag as a hop bag?
- I can't believe this is really happening!
- Flavor almost all settled out?
- WLP545 - Belgian Strong Ale Yeast (Platinum Series)
- Yeast amounts