Last Activity:08-19-2006 1:54 PM
Posted in thread: new to the game on 05-25-2007 at 09:10 AM
hi there i just thought id give you the English point of view ,over here we tend to lean more
towards wine making than beer making, a simple wine like coffee would be ready in about 4 weeks
Posted in thread: Corking question on 08-19-2006 at 04:03 PM
something ive done in the past and it seems to work,use a thin length of fishing line or nylon
down the inside of the neck of the bottle insert the cork as far as it will go then withdraw
Posted in thread: hi on 08-19-2006 at 03:52 PM
just a quick hello from the north east UK,i have just started brewing again after giving it up
many years ago,i mostly brew country wines and the odd real ale kit,i havent had a look around
yet but it...
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Length of beer line
- Dehydrating yeast
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- What I did for beer today
- noobie doing first brew
- hydrometer free brewing?
- Mashing cornstarch and 6-Row