Last Activity:07-27-2012 8:05 PM
Posted in thread: Secondary length for Dubbel? on 07-28-2012 at 01:05 AM
No need to secondary anyway, so why bother with it. Let it sit on the yeast cake for 2-4 weeks
after reaching stable FG and don't worry.Just to follow up here. Thanks all for input. I
actually didn't ...
Posted in thread: Secondary length for Dubbel? on 07-22-2012 at 02:50 AM
Hey all. Just curious about your input on how long to leave my Dubbel in the Secondary to
condition. Ferm. activity ceased after about 6 days. In the past I've bottled after a week in
2nd-ary but I wo...
Posted in thread: Racer 5 IPA on 06-12-2012 at 04:05 AM
Zymurgy had one in their 'best beers' issue a couple years back (Aug 2010?) if you're an AHA
- Best way to calibrate my refractometer (and hydrometer?)
- Making Fresh Mozzarella
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- HomeDepot GE 7.0 cu. ft. chest freezer sale - $168 after coupon
- What to cold smoke?
- Barleywine Yeast Issues
- Things about your co-workers that annoy you
- Should I quit my brewing job?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- First bactch problems
- Lots of dispersed break material despite whirlpool efforts