Last Activity:12-28-2008 1:11 PM
Posted in thread: Fermentation Temp. on 12-11-2008 at 10:57 PM
Thanks for the advice! I wrapped it up in a towel an put it next to the radiator, its working
Posted in thread: Fermentation Temp. on 12-11-2008 at 05:34 PM
Last night I made a stout, it is the second beer I have brewed. Both times I have had trouble
maintaining a temp at which the yeast will stay active. Does anyone have any suggestions or
tricks that ca...
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- gas troubles
- Brett IPA with NO bittering hops?
- Preventing fermentation after forced carbonation
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Second Year Hops grower - Prep advice
- yeast culture
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- caps leaking shortly after bottling mead....
- quick HERMS controller build question
- E keggle build