- Posts 6
Last Activity:10-22-2012 3:57 PM
Posted in thread: Guide to set internal chest freezer thermostat to >32F; Eliminate external control on 08-23-2012 at 10:54 PM
Another success story. Working like a champ for me. I had turn turn mine clockwise to make the
temp go up.
Posted in thread: BIAB Brewing (with pics) on 08-16-2012 at 07:56 PM
You can get about 15lbs of Oxiclean Free from Amazon for that price. Plus free shipping :)Link?
Posted in thread: Do I have enough time/yeast? on 08-16-2012 at 03:17 AM
Just make your starter in whatever carboy you are going to ferment in. Decant the liquid after
the yeast crash out and pitch your yeast on the cake.Sounds like a plan to me.I never said put
Posted in thread: Do I have enough time/yeast? on 08-16-2012 at 02:14 AM
If you have a stir plate and 1 yeast pack based on your original numbers you should do a
starter of 3.54 liters or 1.73. According to Mr Malty. I would think 2 days would be enough as
long as your ok ...
Posted in thread: Do I have enough time/yeast? on 08-16-2012 at 01:21 AM
Mr Malty says you would need 4 or 3 packs based on the two OG's you originally gave.
- time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.
- "Kiss Yer Cousin" Rye Kentucky Common Ale
- My Yeast Starter Will Not Start
- Cream Ale Issues
- Orange County craft beer bars?
- I practically boiled my fermenting beer
- We are Monster Millin!!
- 2011 1st Place HBT- Light lager- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- Bell's Two Hearted Ale Clone (close as they come)
- Bitter and very dry Wit. What do you think