Last Activity:02-23-2010 6:59 PM
Posted in thread: Infection risk? or I am just worrying? on 03-27-2010 at 12:16 AM
OK guys, so I brewed an extract IPA on March 17th ( a fitting way to spend st. pats if I ever
heard one). MY OG was spot on at 1.054. Tonight, I came home from work and decided to take a
Posted in thread: Home brew kit for the beginner.....advice needed on 02-23-2010 at 11:11 PM
Thanks for the insight guys. I ended up pulling the trigger on the Williams Brewing complete
kit including the brewpot and wort chiller...seemed like a very good deal. Thanks again for the
Posted in thread: Home brew kit for the beginner.....advice needed on 12-29-2009 at 04:25 PM
after sitting in on a cousin's brew session over the holidays, I have decided to Jump in and
give home brewing a try. I will start off with just a simple extract brew. I have done some
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Thoughts on using a 55 gallon water storage drum?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Sharing Brew
- What are you drinking now?
- How necessary is decoction and step mashing for lagers?
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Centennial Blonde (Simple 4% All Grain, 5 & 10 Gall)
- Central Penn Hopyard
- Show us your Kegerator
- April 2013 New England Group Buy