- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-20-2010 3:58 PM
Posted in thread: First AG this weekend! I'm EXCITED! Few q's on 01-17-2009 at 12:27 AM
I highly recommend you write out or look up an existing "brew script." Like the exact steps you
will follow, from waking up and sanitizing your gear to cleaning up and putting everything
away. Try to ...
Posted in thread: Understanding Gravity Reading on 01-03-2009 at 11:01 PM
Having a lower FG than expected means that there is more alcohol because the yeast has consumed
more of the sugars in the wort. This may have to do with the extra yeast that you pitched, but
in any ev...
- Shooting at a distance of 1 mile 1760 yards
- Don't be afraid to think outside the box
- costco apple juice price
- Dark Black IPA
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- What do you dislike about summer?
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- Astringent oatmeal stout?
- Balancing malt sweetness and hop bitterness
- Stainless Steel sparge assembly
- 12 gallon glass carboy