Last Activity:07-15-2011 2:37 AM
Posted in thread: Justed Racked my first brew and appear to be low 1/2-1 gallon in 5 gallon carboy. on 07-15-2011 at 07:20 AM
I racked my brew to my secondary fermenter this evening (10 days in the primary) and it appears
I have about 4-4.5 gallons of brew in my secondary 5 gallon carboy. I'm unsure as to whether
this poses ...
Posted in thread: Excited new brewer in Champaign IL on 07-15-2011 at 07:03 AM
Hello all, I'm very excited at joining and am currently brewing my first batch, an IPA. I
racked my brew to my secondary fermenter this evening. So far, I'm having a blast and am
looking forward to ma...
- Aquarium temperature controller NEEDING HELP!!!
- How many taps do you have or
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Feedback requested on Chinook CDA
- guess this beer bottle
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Dry Hopping in Fermenator
- The EPIC 5 year vertical tasting of BIGFOOT
- Homebrewing in public (Wisconsin)
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Sediment in secondary fermenter