Last Activity:04-27-2008 5:58 PM
Posted in thread: Yeast starter or not?? on 02-03-2008 at 02:47 AM
When do I need to use a yeast starter? When is one not necessary?
Posted in thread: Wort boil directly to ice? on 02-03-2008 at 02:42 AM
Bagged ice is not sanitary? If I have 2 gallons of wort boil and then add 3 gallons of fridge
chilled water, will my temp fall easily enough in order to pitch?
Posted in thread: Wort boil directly to ice? on 02-03-2008 at 02:36 AM
Is there a drawback to pouring the wort boil directly into my primary fermenter which is full
of ice to help chill the wort??? Then to top off, pour necessary amount of water to fill to 5
Primary 1: St. Paul Porter (Northern Brewer kit)
Primary 2: looking for the right stout.......
Drinking: IPA (Brewer's Best)
- Now THIS is what craft brewing is about
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- Music Match
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone
- Removing stubborn label adhesive
- herbs when bottling
- A great simple recipe
- winter/holiday beer
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread