Last Activity:11-22-2010 5:20 PM
Posted in thread: First All-grain batch on 02-26-2010 at 09:40 PM
You know I hear that a lot and it always makes me happy!Hears John's home made chiller in
Posted in thread: New at Brewing in SE PA on 02-26-2010 at 09:08 PM
Hey Phoenixville, did you know we just got a new home brew shop in downingtown?
Posted in thread: First All-grain batch on 02-26-2010 at 05:37 PM
is Mother-in-law and Wife
Posted in thread: First All-grain batch on 02-26-2010 at 01:27 AM
Yeah I think this one will turn out all right. John didn't mention but this one was a wheat
beer. I was warned that the krausen gets rediculouse but didn't know how bad it really was
until about 24 ho...
Posted in thread: How long does it take to become educated? on 01-31-2010 at 03:32 PM
Very awsome. I can see I joined the right group!
Clark's Brain Pain Brewing Co., Coatesville PA. Painstakingly Brewed Since 2010.
- StainlessBrewing.com Summer Giveaway!
- Gelatine for fining - a few questions
- Speidel Braumeister (brewmaster)
- Alright, somewhat frustrated, need the gurus...
- DC Metro Area Group Buy #3
- Mold in Bourbon Barrel
- Carbonating using a soda stream!?
- Hopslam Clone...
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Home brewing in Japan
- STONE RUIN10 and STONE ENJOY BY 7-4-13 up for trade