Last Activity:02-12-2009 1:52 PM
Posted in thread: Radio Flyers, remember when you were a kid... on 12-30-2008 at 08:06 PM
That thing is like a chevy corvair. Fun to drive, dangerous, but fun.
Posted in thread: Who are you? on 12-30-2008 at 08:03 PM
12. Tell us something about yourself that we'd never guess. Yesterday I tried to fart and
accidently pooped in my pants. Everyone hates to gamble and loose.Things that we would never
guess =/= things ...
Posted in thread: Who are you? on 12-30-2008 at 06:01 PM
Here are the topics:1. How old are you? 232. Marital status Recently Single from engagement3.
Do you have kids? I hope not4. Where do you live? Delaware5. What is your occupation?
Posted in thread: My wife is nuts on 12-30-2008 at 03:01 PM
At least she didn't pull the crap my wife did ...I used to drive truck on Saturdays as a second
job. I needed to get up super early that one day each week. One Friday night she would not let
me go to ...
Posted in thread: Beer Ice Cream?? on 12-30-2008 at 06:22 AM
the issue with barleywine as a sauce when you cook it down to make a sauce you will cook off
the liquir. I personally like AN IPA with chocolate Ice creamIPA + chocolate anything FTW:ban:
Primary: 2x Hard Blueberry Honey Apple Cider
Secondary: Blueberry Wheat Lite Beer
Kegged: Bavarian heavy-veisse
- How and Why did my beer change styles?
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Length of beer line
- Dehydrating yeast
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- What I did for beer today
- noobie doing first brew