Last Activity:12-12-2012 11:18 AM
Age:28 years old
Likes Given: 9
Posted in thread: Hello from Northwest Ohio! on 12-02-2012 at 09:36 PM
Welcome from Dayton/Riverside OH area
Posted in thread: WTB: 3 Gallon Corny Keg (Ball Lock) on 11-29-2012 at 06:12 PM
Sorry to reopen this thread but I found and purchased on of these and it was a great
Posted in thread: What's your all-time favorite pale ale recipe? on 11-29-2012 at 12:16 AM
Just opened the first bottle of this today after a long wait. Its pretty good, very hoppy.
Posted in thread: Questions using a water bath and an aquarium heater on 11-25-2012 at 06:30 PM
^^^THAT is probably a even better idea.
Posted in thread: Questions using a water bath and an aquarium heater on 11-25-2012 at 06:24 PM
This is probably at the least the best bet.
Posted in thread: Questions using a water bath and an aquarium heater on 11-25-2012 at 06:19 PM
I use to work for a petstore years ago, and yes there are heaters that can keep up temperatures
in climates like that. What you should look into is a Tropical Fish tank heater preferably with
Posted in thread: 4 Day full fermentation??? on 11-24-2012 at 06:26 PM
I guess this is why my past brews have been cloudy :/ I thought you just kegged or bottled
after the grav. reading hit where you wanted....I guess i should have read more. Thanks
Posted in thread: 4 Day full fermentation??? on 11-24-2012 at 06:00 PM
Thanks for all the help guys, I went down and pulled some of the product and did the de-gas
process, and now my reading is at 1.010, so I'm going to let sit for another day then transfer
to the keg......
Posted in thread: 4 Day full fermentation??? on 11-24-2012 at 03:54 PM
It was an extract batch, And my fermentation was done at a constant 68 deg.
- Anyone See a Problem...
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- First beer advice - True Brew Belgian Ale
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- Best Brew for 1st All-Grain Batch?
- Any idea what this is going to turn out to be? MO+Saaz+Safale S04.
- Ancient Beers with Dr. Patrick McGovern
- Repitch on 655 cake, primary or secondary?
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Where to store bulk hops long term...