- Posts 3
Last Activity:04-01-2013 9:19 AM
Posted in thread: WTB smaller corny on 12-29-2012 at 02:20 PM
Posted in thread: Raspberry Extract on 02-08-2012 at 01:47 AM
I agree with CrookedTail, I just did a Northern Brewer Raspberry Wheat. I used all 4oz of
extract based on some reviews. It tasted like a good ratio at bottling, once it carbed up it
had a very artifi...
Posted in thread: AHS vs MWS vs NB on 01-28-2012 at 05:40 PM
I'm a NB fan, very good customer service. I had a poor experience with MWS in their store, I
called to advise their manager who said "that's too bad". I haven't gone back since. Both have
- chocolate rye stout (partial mash)
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Tofu in beer?
- Summer Beer Recipe
- Mini mash 90 min IPA recipe dry hop question
- Slits distance and depth on a manifold
- Strong Saison critique
- Is this ok? :/
- my hydrometer and refractometer disagree
- Idiot proof wine
- Slang explained please