- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-19-2013 8:02 PM
Posted in thread: Brooklyn brew shop? on 12-02-2012 at 01:05 AM
Don't know about the bourbon dubbel, but my first batch brewed was their Everyday IPA - my wife
bought me their kit as a gift. Brewed it about five weeks ago, and just opened a few bottles
Posted in thread: Your Best Black Friday Find on 11-23-2012 at 03:38 PM
I bought the Zythos Summit IPA kit from Adventures in Homebrewing for $25 shipped. I thought
that was pretty good.
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced
- Fridgenstein Side-By-Side Kegerator / Fermentation chamber
- austin homebrew
- Metal supply yard
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- Signatures... what happened?
- It's Official ------ SoCal Homebrew
- Discoloration of the leaves.