Last Activity:04-17-2011 5:08 PM
Posted in thread: Brewing beer in Istanbul? (First all-grain beer) on 09-29-2009 at 11:55 AM
Hi,I'm new to this forum and pretty new to homebrewing as well. I just made a move from
beer-rich Wisconsin to Istanbul, Turkey, and the local beer available (Efes) just isn't cutting
it for me. I kno...
- The BEST Zombie films....
- I needca good summer recipe with S-04
- summer reading
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Why isnt my beer fermenting?
- Watermelon Wheat
- 8 Five Gallon Carboys and Ferrari floor corker for sale
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- My son made his first extract beer yesterday.
- Sake Forum?
- Looking for Brew Jedi to help me with experiment