- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-14-2009 4:45 PM
Posted in thread: New Hop Variety on 04-14-2009 at 09:41 PM
Terroir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaI think it holds true for a lot of food products.
Coffee, tea, wine...and hops.
- any truth to the amarillo hop rumor (AB bought amarillo hop farm)
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- Concerned about Hop Head Red fermentation
- The BEST Zombie films....
- Need help with home bar build
- Why isnt my beer fermenting?
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Victory Summer Love
- Rogue Double Dead Guy Ale?
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- greetings from newly-legal Alabama!