Last Activity:10-08-2009 1:40 AM
Posted in thread: New guy from Fredericksburg Virginia on 10-08-2009 at 06:53 AM
What type of beer are you planning for your first batch?
Posted in thread: New brewer from Austin. Need help! on 10-08-2009 at 06:50 AM
I'm confused on the fermentation process. I have prepared my wort using partial boil and began
the fermentation process. My question is this: I have heard from some sources that you ferment
for 7 days...
- Freezing off extra volume
- Darker color without the flavor
- noob question about yeast starters
- How do you use ur bottling bucket
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- keg hop or dry hop?
- Leaves being destroyed
- Leave out Special B or not
- Removing rootlets from home malted grains
- gelatin finings?