Last Activity:09-13-2012 2:31 PM
Posted in thread: Making a keezer (Jester Clone) and have a few questions. on 02-27-2011 at 05:10 AM
Awsome design and I plan on making one of these soon. My only issue with what you plan on
buying is that fact that the shanks are 5 1/8 inches when you want 4 inches of space. I think
you are gonna ne...
Posted in thread: Dry yeast rehydrated (6 hours) on 02-27-2011 at 05:03 AM
Im no expert but have used dry yeast a bunch of times. I would say give it a few days and wait
for the bubbles to start going. It might take a little longer but be patient and if all else
fails pitch ...
Posted in thread: Cheap ball lock Cornies on 10-31-2009 at 10:25 PM
can i get a quote for 2 to 57401 thanks
- Wrong hops, hope for best
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- 5 Borough(NYC)Bulk Grain Buy
- What came in the mail for you today?
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- BX Depot group buy?
- What size tubing for Better Bottle blow off?
- Rubber Gasket inside cooler Mash Tun?
- Quick keezer question
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Rooibos Red Tea Ale