Last Activity:05-06-2013 4:15 PM
Posted in thread: AG to extract conversion help on 05-05-2013 at 04:33 PM
does any one know a good way to convert an all grain recipe to extract or know a website that
explains this in depth I have found a few articles but most of them just confuse me thanks
Posted in thread: Question about LME differences on 01-21-2013 at 02:51 PM
Posted in thread: When to Use Keggle on 01-21-2013 at 02:31 PM
target sells something like a keg bucket there only like 18 bucks might work for you
Posted in thread: Question about LME differences on 01-20-2013 at 02:05 PM
Thank you zzARzz for the advice
Posted in thread: Question about LME differences on 01-20-2013 at 06:15 AM
i found a recipe that calls for Dark LME so i was shopping around for the best price and found
that morebeer.com has the best price for everything i need but they don't have a "Dark LME" the
Posted in thread: Deep Wood Brew - Grand Opening Giveaway! on 01-18-2013 at 02:47 AM
always down for free stuff
- Store bought Beer stored in a kegerator
- Low Stress Training for Hops
- Crystal 40 vs Carastan
- Things a Homebrewer Thinks
- Odd personal sanitation practices?
- Music Match
- Belgian Blonde tastes like Trub
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- Should my hard water affect my H20/grain ratio?
- Brewing in Enumclaw
- For Atlanta area cigar smokers... Herf tonight!