Last Activity:08-11-2008 3:41 PM
Posted in thread: What got you into homebrewing? on 08-14-2008 at 03:47 PM
My friends and I have always been on the lookout for bars in our area that provide a solid
selection of craft beers. In the Boston area they're countless, fortunately for us. We'll order
a bunch of di...
Posted in thread: New England Homebrew Gatherings? on 08-14-2008 at 03:23 PM
Does anyone know of any homebrew gatherings in the New England area? I think these forums are
great but it would be even better if we all got together and compared batches.I've heard of a
Posted in thread: Home Brewing Sales Question on 08-11-2008 at 08:33 PM
thanks bigkahuna, boo boo, and mckbrew. funny how that works. people can make jam or brownies
or pasta sauce in their kitchen and go sell it at a farmers market unregulated but homebrew's a
Posted in thread: Home Brewing Sales Question on 08-11-2008 at 08:00 PM
Hi All -- I was chatting with a couple friends that also brew and I couldn't quite explain why
specifically home brewers can't legally sell their beer. I know there's something with taxes
but I'm sure...
- Excess phenols in Hefeweizen?
- Orange County craft beer bars?
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- We no need no stinking beer gun...
- Astringent oatmeal stout?
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- Open Fermentation
- Show Us Your Label
- IPA's Historical Question/Discussion
- Berliner Weisse + Lambic dregs
- Belgian Trippel (2006 World Beer Cup Gold Medal: Dragonmead Final Absolution clone)