- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-27-2013 1:02 PM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Danby DAR125SLDD Kegerator Build on 11-25-2012 at 04:59 AM
I just ordered my Darby durring my Black Friday Amazon Binge (oops!)I have a Dual regulator
setup with a 5LB co2 tank along with two ball lock cornies. Going with the Picnic taps for now,
but I'll add...
Posted in thread: Kegerator Conversion with Danby DAR440BL? on 11-22-2012 at 02:15 AM
Can anyone recommend a Temp probe for this fridge? I just ordered my from Amazon (god bless
Prime) and am eager to get some cold beer flowing, just want to make sure it doesn't get too
- Christmas Ale - Special B %
- Fat Basset Bochet Cyser - Cider with "Burnt" Honey
- Growing Yeast from a bottle
- Could my fermentation be almost complete after 24 hours?
- Fermentation temperature profile
- My Yeast Starter Will Not Start
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- (6) ball lock kegs for sale
- No hop aroma..??
- Sticky: Mead Making FAQs
- Looking for Brew Jedi to help me with experiment