- Posts 5
Last Activity:09-08-2012 6:11 PM
Posted in thread: 10% Off Custom Caps at BottleMark.com on 08-29-2012 at 06:46 PM
Code me blazer
Posted in thread: What I did for beer today on 08-27-2012 at 04:08 PM
What I did yesterday: My brewing buddy and I each made 5.5 gallon Oktoberfest in a sort of
competition brew. We drank home brew plus some dogfish head 60 min (yum). What I did for beer
today: I tolera...
Posted in thread: What I did for beer today on 08-25-2012 at 01:40 AM
I checked shipment tracking and anticipated tomorrows big delivery. Plumbing and screen for the
keggle I made this week and ingredients for my next 4 brews
Posted in thread: Is there a 12 step program for hops on 08-25-2012 at 01:35 AM
I made a run to local hb store (30 min) to pick up a package of yeast. Gotta make this trip
more useful right? Came back with ~300 bottle caps and a couple oz of hops... All unnecessary
- skunky beer
- Our first all electric unit
- Succulent Strawberry Blonde
- Yeast mishap
- Is kegging a Belgian frowned upon?
- Mistakes. Read one, leave one.
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- So, I looked at my morebeer.com order history...
- Divorce Sale: Great start to a Brutus 10