Last Activity:09-24-2010 8:57 PM
Posted in thread: Is it possible to lower the final gravity by adding water at the time of kegging? on 09-24-2010 at 09:30 PM
Wow, You guys are awesome. I have even more resolve now to just let it sit and mellow. I have
been a little too impatient in the past.Thanks for all of the great advice!! JP
Posted in thread: Is it possible to lower the final gravity by adding water at the time of kegging? on 09-24-2010 at 04:01 AM
Hi everyone:I am a noob and while racking into secondary found that my recent hefeweizen
(though it needs a few more weeks of conditioning) to be rather heavy and almost over bodied. I
have not yet le...
Posted in thread: Chocolate Stout on 01-26-2010 at 03:20 AM
Hello:I have a dumb question...I want to brew a chocolate stout. My friend gave me a huge chunk
of very high quality dark (sweetened) chocolate. What would be the down side of using 8-10 oz
of this ch...
- The BEST Mac And Cheese (Warning: Advanced Recipe)
- My Yeast Starter Will Not Start
- Thinking about a bike
- Force carbonation
- storing grains
- Could my fermentation be almost complete after 24 hours?
- Wrong hops, hope for best
- Crud growing in faucet
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- Any Sense in Saving This?
- Stainless Steel sparge assembly