- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-02-2012 2:12 PM
Posted in thread: Best beer for chili? on 02-02-2012 at 07:18 PM
Beer makes for a great liquid base in any chili and you can drink whatever is left over! I
generally mix some beer with beef stock for a nice rich base. I've used rogue's chipotle ale,
which is great ...
- Batches Are Like Night and Day! No Twang!
- Burnt Foot Blonde
- Free T-Shirt & Sticker for American Craft Beer Week
- Firestone Walker Velvet Merlin Oatmeal Stout Clone
- Varying Carb Levels in Bottled Beer
- I think I ruined my beer
- One more eBrewer
- Silver Solder help in Canada
- What are you drinking now?
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?
- is this an infection?