Last Activity:07-01-2012 12:20 AM
Posted in thread: Pilot Light Mounting on 12-12-2010 at 11:35 PM
Follow up: I noticed on the BG14 burners there is a 4th mounting location on this type of
burner. For those of you that own this style, is this a tapped location? If that is the case
this is probably ...
Posted in thread: Pilot Light Mounting on 12-12-2010 at 10:27 PM
I am working on a rig build and doing some research. I am planning on using low pressure
furnace valves from honeywell or the like as this seems to be a pretty reliable method. My
question is how is e...
Posted in thread: Quick Question about Sauvignon Blanc concentrate on 06-26-2009 at 09:06 PM
I just got a can of Alexander's Sauvignon Blanc concentrate today. My question is since the
concentrate already contains sulfites do I need to add campden to the must prior to
fermentation (reduce cha...
- IPA-too bitter???
- Failure of Wyeast 3787
- God Im Cranky
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Question on ufo clone
- Fly sparging question: mash thickness and mash out water additions
- Storing Counter Flow Chiller
- Help with metallic off flavor
- Your 6g glass carboy for my 5g carboy + $5
- Help converting Extract to All-Grain
- Steeping Munich malt