Last Activity:10-30-2012 1:31 AM
Likes Given: 4
Posted in thread: Neccessary to dismantle/sanitize kegs? on 10-31-2012 at 01:10 AM
Thanks for the advice, I am surprised how many brewers dissemble and sanitize their kegs! I
will do that for sure now I know better.I had thought I was safe bc it was going to be in the
keg for a shor...
Posted in thread: Plastic soda bottles on 10-30-2012 at 06:25 AM
I had this question myself for a long time, and heard many disparage plastic soda bottles. I
thought commercial cider bottles or pepsi bottles would last longer as they seemed the
Posted in thread: Neccessary to dismantle/sanitize kegs? on 10-30-2012 at 01:48 AM
Hi, I'm new to kegging and wondering if you really need to take off the posts and ensure
everything is sanitized.I kegged a few times in 2011, gave up brewing, and left a little beer
in each keg. Now ...
- Yahoo Groups Help for my LHBC
- Your HomeBrew Website
- What are your absolute favorite recipes??
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Help me clone Fretzy's Unfiltered Ale
- Tap a draft system and travel
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Leaving CO2 tank on
- Most annoying response when you tell someone you're a homebrewer?
- 100% homegrown
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread