Last Activity:11-20-2010 1:29 PM
Posted in thread: Need a Brew Name for this Label... on 04-29-2009 at 01:07 AM
Extra Special Bi*ches (or babes)
Posted in thread: Bottle Label or Company Logo on 04-29-2009 at 12:59 AM
I think i would look great if a star or two appeared above the words:Sunday, Co.This would make
it appear to be extending to infinity like the real night sky.
Posted in thread: First few attempts at labels on 04-29-2009 at 12:49 AM
I think the apfelwein logo should not be labeled as brewed on, more like bottled on. I like the
labels. I'm new to the label making also, however my first label did win me 25$ but i would
Posted in thread: Wisconsin doubling beer tax per barrel on 03-02-2009 at 02:23 PM
From $1 to $2 per barrel - first raise in 40 years. This is goign to raise the cost of a six
pack ANOTHER 3 cents - WHERE WILL IT END.Anybody hear how Oregon is doing? They want to raise
theirs to $47...
Posted in thread: New Home brewer from central wisconsin on 02-26-2009 at 10:44 PM
Hello and welcome. I and the Menomonee home brew club would like to welcome you to our next
meeting.Menomonie Home Brewers Club • Index page
- Mold or yeast
- Show Me Your Wood Brew Sculpture/Rig
- Awesome SS Kettle Deal w/ ball valve and thermometer
- Fermantation Temp Question
- Fwh question
- Ringwood Ale Yeast - Open Fermentation
- 80 Quart Stainless Kettle with Lid for $55 plus shipping
- New-ish in Memphis
- Show us your sculpture or brew rig
- Do I need to condition my yeast to pitch?
- What are you drinking now?