- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-11-2013 11:48 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Anyone ever done Jack Keller's Chocolate Mead? on 04-14-2013 at 01:07 PM
Great thread. I have some Meadowfoam honey that tastes like vanilla marshmallows. Thought I
would try a cacao nib mead with cinnamon stick to give a smores affect. Curious about
maltodextrin as I have...
Posted in thread: Jalapeno Mead Success on 12-04-2012 at 03:53 PM
Our jalapeno turned out too. We were considering doing a big batch next time with half agave
half honey. Has anyone make a capiscumel with agave?
Posted in thread: Check out my Lemon-Ginger Mead Recipe... on 12-04-2012 at 03:46 PM
I added Raspberries to a gallon batch of ginger lemon mead. Used a mix of ginger tea and grated
ginger. Beautiful color and already tasted great when we moved it to the secondary.Thinking I
will try a...
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- Turbo Mead
- Cider has a slight vinegar after tatse
- Where to buy grain?
- Kegging and dry hopping = issues
- What are you drinking now?
- Why isnt my beer fermenting?
- Help with IIPA recipe
- How do you guys keep people from taking your good beer at parties?
- My unique cider technique?
- budget brew... brewing off the beaten path