Last Activity:02-26-2013 6:39 PM
Posted in thread: Primary yeast harvest for a cider? on 01-12-2013 at 03:32 PM
I want to harvest yeast from my NB Innkeeper primary (Nottingham yeast) for a hard cider.Can
anyone advise if this would work and any tips, will cider taste OK? I want to pitch yeast to
cider as soon ...
Posted in thread: Harvest yeast from NB Innkeeper for a cider? on 01-04-2013 at 01:22 AM
I am brewing NB Innkeeper as my second brew. As it uses Nottingham yeast I was thinking of
buying a couple of gallons (in glass carboy style bottles) and trying to harvest yeast after
- Too much carbonation?
- What came in the mail for you today?
- Is it bad to drink wine just after primary fermentation?
- Ideas for Widmer Brrr Clone (LME)
- Temperature correcting pH meter recommendations.
- Can hard cider be drinkable in just 3 days of fermentation?
- What are you drinking now?
- over shooting the estimated OG
- 1-1/4" SS nut for my kettle element??
- New Member from Ontario
- Length of beer line