Last Activity:01-05-2010 9:01 PM
Posted in thread: House Amber (AG & Extract) on 01-05-2010 at 05:30 PM
Just brewed up the extract version of this recipe. Used Munton's amber DME, 1/2 lb Carlson's
malto dextrin, and White Labs WLP001 California Ale yeast. I also added in some Irish Moss at
15 minutes to...
Posted in thread: McAustin's Mocha Stout (w/cold-brewed coffee) on 01-05-2010 at 05:14 PM
Just brewed this one up before the holidays. Got it sitting in the secondary now.Made a couple
of changes to it, based on personal preference and availability.- Used 3/4 cup Hershey's
Posted in thread: Hello from Michigan! on 11-21-2007 at 08:56 PM
I too welcome you! alot of us from Michigan on here :)i'm a little confused by this statmentyou
ment that you cooled the wart after you boiled it right?Yeah, I probably should have included
that! I co...
Posted in thread: Hello from Michigan! on 11-21-2007 at 08:54 PM
Greetings from a fellow Michibrewer! Welcome to the insanity!Your carboy will be just fine as a
fermenter....billions of gallons of homebrew have been made in them.Don't sweat the details on
Posted in thread: Hello from Michigan! on 11-21-2007 at 03:31 PM
Hello all! My name is Adam and I'm a first-time homebrewer from southeastern Michigan.About 2
years ago, my wife bought me one of those Bed, Bath, and Beyond "brew your own beer" kits. I
was still goi...
Keg #1: Nothing
Keg #2: Nothing
Keg #3: Nothing
Secondary #1: Coffee Chocolate Stout
Secondary #2: House Amber Ale
Primary #1: Nothing
Primary #2: Nothing
Primary #3; Nothing
- Finish the 7 cu. ft keezer
- Pick 3 more beers to brew and learn from
"I live my life 5 gallons at a time" - Vin Diesel, if he homebrewed
- home brewer laws
- Who Home Brews in NOVA?
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Looking for some suggestions for a Scottish ale.
- EZ Cap or other simple bottling
- New member, first post/question, first wine...
- Degassing / Bottle
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Anyone else have a horrid time with their GreatBrewEh pump?
- Do I need to condition my yeast to pitch?
- Removing stock temp controller from mini fridge