- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-24-2008 1:21 PM
Posted in thread: Some tips for growing hops on 02-23-2008 at 10:44 PM
How hearty are the hop plants? I live in the frozen tundra of South Dakota and we just
experienced a February to forget...subzero and single digit temps for weeks...last week we hit
20 below. Will hop...
Posted in thread: dirty old co2 tank on 01-13-2008 at 04:19 AM
This might be redundant, but once you clean it, don't forget to repaint it with a good solid
rust-resistant paint. All that fresh metal will rust like crazy.
Posted in thread: C02 tank in fridge? on 01-13-2008 at 04:14 AM
Like malkore said. Double check your set up first for leaks. I found out the hard way that
temperature differences can exagerate weak parts and cause substantial leaks.
Primary-English Bitter & Cream Ale
Secondary-Dunkelweizen & Scottish Ale
Bottles-Vanilla Sweet Stout
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- What To Do With All These Hops?
- Group Buy in Chicago #8
- Craft Beer MAW
- Anybody use a HopShot?
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- Blue Moon Clone
- Funny things you've overheard about beer
- Rice cooker for slanting yeast?
- First All Grain Brew Coming Up
- Custom Starter Brewing Kit