Last Activity:03-26-2013 5:15 AM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Jockey Box - Vinyl inside Copper on 03-21-2013 at 04:53 PM
I am building a Jockey Box for my wedding - which is being done on the cheap. I came across a
whole bunch (100ft +) of copper tubing at 1/2" and I want to use it in the box.I know that
there are serio...
- kiwi pa
- Recipe question
- storing grains
- Can anyone tell me how much ice I need for the water bath to cool 5 gallons of wort?
- Do you guys leave the hops in the wort while it is cooling down?
- Smoking Malt (Results and Ideas)
- Beer Savers Homebrew Set (54 pack)
- BIAB vs mash tun
- Adding yeast prior to bottling
- Crud growing in faucet
- Attempting an "Apple Ale" - suggestions?