Last Activity:07-09-2011 4:54 AM
Posted in thread: irish stout recipe.. help?? on 06-23-2012 at 03:29 PM
doing irish stout for next brew, do you think this would turn out good, i also want it to be
over 5% abv (leaving this one for xmas). coopers Irish stout, 1kg beer enhancer, 1kg brewing
sugar 500g tre...
Posted in thread: can i carbinate irish stout? on 07-09-2011 at 09:54 AM
thank you to every one for the good advice. cheers andy:mug:
Posted in thread: can i carbinate irish stout? on 07-08-2011 at 03:42 PM
i know irish stout shouldn't be fizzy, but i wondered if i add a small valve of gas it might
give it a bit more life, i made coopers irish stout with 1kg of dark spray malt and a tin of
lyle's black t...
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- April 2013 New England Group Buy
- hops and dogs
- Making clearer beer
- priming sugar question
- Does anyone else do this?
- The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread
- Show us your Kegerator
- Cut new growth?
- Freezing off extra volume
- Paulasaurus's Hops Garden