Last Activity:01-11-2013 8:35 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Question on pump and camlocks on 12-13-2012 at 06:58 PM
Ok, now that I got all the cheerleading out of the way, you will hate life for a bit while you
get used to working with a pump but don't get discouraged. You eventually figure it out.I have
Posted in thread: beer and colds on 12-07-2012 at 02:30 PM
Posted in thread: New England Group Grain Buy on 10-31-2012 at 05:19 PM
I'm interested for next time. Subscribed!
Posted in thread: Brew-On-Premise (BOP) Business? on 10-18-2012 at 04:15 PM
Here's a link to a good article about Deja Brew here in Mass. There is some good info for those
thinking about it for themselves. Deja Brew's site: have never been but I have friends that
have and w...
Posted in thread: Your go to yeast? on 10-13-2012 at 11:02 PM
Yep, same here.Hey Denny,If I buy some do you get a cut? I think you should.Andy
Posted in thread: What's the trick for whirlpool...I can't seem to get it! on 10-09-2012 at 02:11 PM
Well, I have to give you mad thanks for going through the trouble! I'm extremely pleased to
hear about your results. Your set up is exactly where my goal is set. I'm glad to hear it
works. How fast do...
Posted in thread: What's the trick for whirlpool...I can't seem to get it! on 10-08-2012 at 07:45 PM
Jman,I created an account just to answer your question. For years I struggled with the same
exact problem and last Friday I did my 1st batch with my new pump from Bobby at Brewhardware
and the immersi...
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- Moonshrimp Brewing-A gluten free microbrewery
- 2011 1st Place HBT- Light lager- Augustiner Lagerbier Hell
- 15 PSI and 15 minutes or....?
- What size tubing for Better Bottle blow off?
- Had to move my sour and now the pellicle is mostly gone.
- 1-Gallon Brewers UNITE!
- Man, I love Apfelwein
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- Wrong hops, hope for best
- Can anyone look at this and tell me if my calculation is correct?