Last Activity:02-05-2013 3:59 PM
Posted in thread: Shiner Ruby Redbird Clone Recipe on 08-02-2012 at 12:36 PM
I'm not exactly sure how to fix it, but there was too much of a grapefruit flavor to the beer.
I'm tossing around the idea of adding the grapefruit juice to the secondary next time. Anyone
Posted in thread: Raspberries in Secondary on 05-23-2012 at 02:52 AM
Thanks for the advice...and the humor. Hopefully this turns out to be a good experiment!
Posted in thread: Raspberries in Secondary on 05-22-2012 at 02:41 AM
I plan on adding about 3 pounds of fresh raspberries to a cream ale that I currently have
fermenting. My plan is to puree and pasteurize the raspberries and add them to the secondary. I
know the sugar...
Posted in thread: Shiner Ruby Redbird Clone Recipe on 05-22-2012 at 02:10 AM
I'm only about 12 batches in and haven't really designed a recipe from scratch yet, but I'm
thinking about brewing this in about 2 weeks when my primary is available. I'm going to use all
munich malt ...
Posted in thread: Brewing Classic Styles issues... on 12-30-2011 at 02:14 AM
I have 7 extract kits under my belt and decided to use the book as a starting point for
learning to design my own recipes. My first all grain biab batch is in the primary right now
(Amrican Amber). I ...
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Evolution of the craft beer drinker
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Removing stock temp controller from mini fridge
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen
- HomeDepot GE 7.0 cu. ft. chest freezer sale - $168 after coupon
- Kegerator Advice/Help
- I need a rootbeer recipe and a supplier
- Dumped batches.
- How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?
- Keg problems