- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-14-2013 1:07 AM
Posted in thread: Collar bone pain after drinking homemade cider on 02-14-2013 at 06:15 AM
when the diaphragm is irrated you can get referred pain to the collarbone, due to the crossing
of certain nerve bundles. if your cider is producing gas in your stomach or small intestine you
- Wine from Welch's concentrate
- For sale: 20 gallon, 100amp electric brewery
- Newbie Question Regarding Water Temperature Regulation
- Gone Pro. Kind of.
- Keg problems
- What is this in my IPA? Yeast maybe?
- What are you drinking now?
- Ever bottled with rye whiskey?
- Hello from Montana
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- Shining your keezer