Last Activity:06-30-2012 6:05 PM
Posted in thread: Adding sugers on 05-09-2011 at 02:18 PM
So I just bought a kit from AHS just their house brown and I am thinking of adding some other
stuff that is not in the recipe. I am going to add some maple syrup, molasses and cloves. Has
anyone ever ...
Posted in thread: Keg Force Carbing Methods Illustrated on 03-28-2011 at 02:33 PM
Thanks for the tip once I relized I put in 7 I took a quick look at some charts and thought 9
would be better.
Posted in thread: Keg Force Carbing Methods Illustrated on 03-28-2011 at 02:20 PM
So I have done some good research on how to carbonate and it seems that I may be going with the
slow method. I have a Dog Fish Head 90 minute that I am going to carbonate at 9 psi at 35F for
2 weeks. ...
Posted in thread: Show us your Kegerator on 03-27-2011 at 11:13 PM
Looking for a little help too. The bottom holds right at the set temp (32) but the higher in
the freezer the high the temp. I have a control unit that allows to change it into a fridge. I
have lined t...
- How many gallons of BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde have been brewed?
- Craft Beer MAW
- culturing yeast from a bottle condition beer
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Anaheim Pepper Peach Wheat
- Bee Cave Brewery Bavarian Hefeweizen
- Temperature contol probe
- The Most Unsanitary Thing That's Ever Happened
- two free Killians Pint Glasses...
- Homebrew Club Fayetteville, NC??
- Conan Yeast Experiences