- Posts 3
Last Activity:10-29-2009 8:02 PM
Posted in thread: Another Michigan Brewer on 07-03-2009 at 05:59 AM
adez, where in West Michigan are you?Hudsonville, about equidistant from Founders and New
Holland Brewries. =D.
Posted in thread: So who's brewing this weekend? on 06-12-2009 at 05:50 AM
I plan on doing a yet to be named Simcoe/Centennial IPA either today or tomorrow.
Posted in thread: Another Michigan Brewer on 06-12-2009 at 05:29 AM
Hello there! Add another MI brewer to the ranks, me. Just getting back into homebrewing & mead
making. Just lurking the forum has given me endless inspiration.I'm still trying to work the
kinks out of...
- Creme Brulee Stout
- Warm beer good, cold beer bad?
- All-grain recipe from 'peeled wheat'
- If you LOVE your job...
- Downsizing washed yeast containers?
- Bud Light Lime STRAW-ber-RITA
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Punk Rock and Hardcore
- Catawba Island Brewing - New Ohio Brewery :)
- What are you drinking now?
- How do you pick what to brew next?