- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-25-2011 3:46 PM
Posted in thread: Next time you're in Iowa... on 12-01-2010 at 02:44 PM
I second the Baitshop. Thursdays are Jimmy Carter Happy Hour which is local homebrewer brings
in two kegs of home brew and gives it away for tips.
Posted in thread: Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen on 12-01-2010 at 02:40 PM
- First year hops not getting enough sunlight
- Maverick meat probe in fermentor?
- Unsanitized bottle caps
- Picklese - Hot pickled cabbage. So good!
- .05 Blood Alcohol Limit for Driving?
- Preparing Strawberries for addition to wheat beer
- Bayou Classic 20.5G / 82 qt pot
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Advice Needed: Bottle Bombs
- The Home Made Pizza Thread
- Cheap compact wort pump