- Posts 2
Last Activity:02-01-2013 1:07 PM
Posted in thread: No Nonsense Stout on 02-01-2013 at 06:07 PM
So are you still steeping oats for 30 mins at 155? Also what's the original water amount and
are you topping off to bring to 3 gallons?
Posted in thread: No Nonsense Stout on 01-31-2013 at 11:39 PM
Question are you guys rehydrating the yeast or pitching dry into the Wort? Also Candi Syrup
question. What are intervals for adding? I guess do one at the beginning and the other half way
- Any idea what this is going to turn out to be? MO+Saaz+Safale S04.
- Dry Extract boiling time for All Extract
- BIAB temperature control
- Any experience with T-58 yeast?
- What does your HBT name mean?
- Backsweeten after kegging and carbing??
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Anyone See a Problem...
- Activities everyone seems to enjoy... but you
- Beer Labelizer - Label Generator