- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-25-2012 1:27 PM
Posted in thread: Corn sugar? Corn syrup? on 06-25-2012 at 06:31 PM
Corn syrup contains polysaccharides...or starch...of corn sugar. Yeast does not ferment
starches...however, there is still enzymes from the malt that will break down the starches, so
it seems to me th...
- Conan Yeast Experiences
- Controlling fermentation temperature in this environment
- Getting started in western NC!
- Infection or krausen still dropping?
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- If i trim a hop plant back will it grow again possiy better?
- What are you drinking now?
- Cream of Three Crops (Cream Ale)
- Topping off keg
- wheat beer fully fermented in 3 days?!
- It's official starting my own brewing business!