Last Activity:04-10-2012 8:32 AM
Posted in thread: SS Braided Sleeving on 10-01-2008 at 07:14 PM
Cool. Thanks. How do you tie up the ends so they don't get all frayed? A hose clamp and an end
cap or something? Thanks.
Posted in thread: SS Braided Sleeving on 10-01-2008 at 06:13 PM
Anyone know where you can buy stainless steel braided sleeving? Thanks.
Posted in thread: PH 5.2 or substitute on 09-22-2008 at 03:18 PM
++++++++1 People. Freshly made RO water will have no pH. Your meters or papers will still give
you a reading, but it won't be accurate. To have a pH there must be H+ ions present (or another
Posted in thread: Best Place for Bulk Grain on 09-19-2008 at 06:04 PM
Hello,This is my first post here. I've been away from brewing for a number of years, but was a
hardcore all grain brewer all through the 90's. I got the itch to start up again so I've been
- Dual Pressure CO2 Regulator Help
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- Grain/ Hop shelf life
- Craft Beer MAW
- Critique and advice for my low cost single tier HERMS keggle build.
- Coopers English Bitter - 0.011 - Is it ready?
- RIMS for Dummies
- Will using only hopshots produce beer that can't get lightstruck?
- Conditioning restarted batch
- nitro recommendations
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo