Last Activity:09-10-2012 10:30 AM
Posted in thread: help from local brewers (OKC) on 06-27-2012 at 08:31 PM
I have a large bottle with a Belgian style top and just want to use/borrow a corker and 1 cork
w/wire cap rather then have to buy all of the equipment myself for just one use. I wont be
bottling my be...
- Ageing in a recyle #1 water bottle?
- Your first time. (if you can remember.)
- Need Some Opinions/Feedback on Equipment Upgrade
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Pump splash guard
- homebrew goes fast!
- Is This Krausen?
- Heady Topper- Can you clone it?
- IIPA Dryhopping
- Bayou Classic 20.5G / 82 qt pot
- First Year Hop Growers