- Posts 2
Last Activity:08-22-2012 11:16 AM
Posted in thread: Sanyo SR-4310W Fridge HELP! on 08-22-2012 at 02:17 PM
I have that fridge and i had to bend the freezer compartment down because that is the part that
cools the fridge.It was tricky on mine though because those little shelf holders get in the way
to bend ...
Posted in thread: Sanyo SR-4310W & crisper? on 08-22-2012 at 02:11 PM
I am also thinking about buying this fridge cheap and was wondering what type of tap to put on
it. Out of the door or out of the top? This is my first experience with making a kegerator and
I am hopin...
- When to add spices during boil to get the most flavor?
- Thoughts on using these 4 gallon water bottles
- Anyone ever brewed with Mustard Seed?
- Length of beer line
- Dehydrating yeast
- Can someone point me in the direction of a cheap keg setup?
- Male design defects; from hernia to bulbar
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket
- What I did for beer today
- noobie doing first brew
- hydrometer free brewing?