Last Activity:05-09-2013 1:38 PM
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2013 Big Giveaway! on 02-04-2013 at 06:39 PM
Some sweet item's here.. I'm in!!
Posted in thread: clean brew bucket drain? on 10-06-2012 at 06:13 PM
Soak it in hot water for a few minutes and it will come apart much easier..
Posted in thread: BrewHardware Giveaway! on 10-04-2012 at 04:31 AM
Posted in thread: Kegconnection Giveaway! on 08-22-2012 at 12:10 PM
Sweet, I'm in..
Posted in thread: Cool Brewing Giveaway! on 06-06-2012 at 04:46 AM
I'm in... :rockin:
Posted in thread: BG-14 High Pressure converted to Low Pressure on 03-21-2012 at 06:39 PM
I don't know anything about that regulator. In the caption under the picture with the gas jet
that screws into the burner you mention you drilled it out to just under 1/8inch. Those gas jet
Posted in thread: BG-14 High Pressure converted to Low Pressure on 03-07-2012 at 03:43 PM
Have you had a chance to do any boil time tests yet? I have the same setup and I just did my
first test - 80 minutes to take 11.25 gallons of water from 65 to boil. Ambient temp was around
70. I think...
Posted in thread: BG-14 High Pressure converted to Low Pressure on 03-07-2012 at 03:21 PM
Here is a good web page that explains it very well. the link does not work copy and paste it
in your browser. RegardsZeek
Posted in thread: HomeBrewTalk 2012 Big Giveaway on 02-07-2012 at 12:44 AM
Looks like some sweet gifts you are giving away. I'm in....:ban:
Posted in thread: Help with braided stainless LP gas line on 02-04-2012 at 01:47 AM
Here's oneAnd another,,,BTW, beautiful stand!(just hate to see the frame routed gas
manifold...) and, are you going to run all 3 burners on 11" W.C.? If not, those Furnace Gas
Valve won't work, they w...
Durham Mountain Brewery Build
- What came in the mail for you today?
- What's in your fermenter(s)?
- Wyeast 3711 - stuck fermentation and bottle bombs.
- 2013 Hop garden photo thread
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Since we have a pile of Socal members
- Need Some Opinions/Feedback on Equipment Upgrade
- What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?
- Candida (yeast overgrowth) internally - men are not suppose to look pregnant.
- Martinelli's Simple Cider reduced